Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge
Loyola Center for Health at Burr Ridge is a medical center and outpatient facility providing diagnostic services, a hearing center, diabetes education, clinical services and rehabilitation. Its areas of expertise include cardiology, orthopaedic surgery, primary care, podiatry, neurosurgery, gynecology and endocrinology. Diagnostic services include MRIs, cardiac stress testing, mammographies, ultrasounds and X-rays.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Specialties: Cardiology, Internal medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic surgery, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Surgery
- Primary care services: Yes
- Radiology: MRI, Mammography, Ultrasound, X-ray