FRIDAY, MARCH 15
Vehicle Repossessed, Not Stolen
Reports say a complainant told police at 8:49 a.m. that his vehicle had been stolen while it was parked outside a business in the 15W100 block of South Frontage Road, but officers discovered it had actually been repossessed.
THURSDAY, MARCH 14
Hit and Run
Police said someone struck a parked Dodge truck in the 8400 block of Savoy Club Court with their car at 9:55 a.m. and left without leaving insurance information.
Business Reports Identity Theft
A business from the 16W400 block of South Frontage Road reported to police at 9 a.m. that someone used the business' account information on three cashed checks, police said. The case is under investigation.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
See past Burr Ridge blotters:
- Willowbrook Man Among 3 Charged With Robbing Juvenile
- IRS Impersonators Call 2 Burr Ridge residents
- Identity Theft Leads to $750 Lingerie Purchase: Police Blotter
- Man Fakes Armed Robbery Call to Get Gas Faster: Police
- Elderly Residents Targeted in 2 Ruse Burglaries
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police