Chateau Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is holding a food drive for the TROOPS serving in Harm's Way! Our food drive is from November 1 - December 1, 2012. Donations can be dropped off at 7050 Madison Street, Willowbrook, Illinois.
All the food that is collected will be donated to Operation Support Our Troops -America. An organization that sends Comfort Packages to our Troops serving in Harm's Way throughout the world.
Here are our top ten items:
1. Peanut Butter ( 28 oz or less, plastic only)
2. Jelly ( 32oz or less, plastic only)
3. Individual cold drink mix packets, (Gatorade, Propel, etc)
4. Canned pasta/soup
5.Individually wrapped snacks
6.Shaving Cream(non aerosol preferred)
7. Body Wash for Men (18oz or less)
9. Lip Balm (Chapstick, etc)
10. AA or AAA Batteries