1. Burr Ridge Doctor Accused of Taking Kickbacks for Referrals: Nalini Ahluwalia was one of dozens of medical professionals charged this week as part of a nationwide crackdown on health care fraud.
2. : Two residents said Straub employed questionable campaign tactics during the run-up to last month's election.
3. D86 Board to Vote on Canceling Hallway Improvements Project: More than $370,000 in main hallway improvements at both schools could be deferred if the board goes with the recommendation of its facilities committee.
4. Willowbrook Bank of America Robbed on Monday Morning: The alleged robber is thought to be a Chicago man connected to two other robberies in Palos Hills and Norridge; the FBI are seeing the suspect.
5. ‘What I’ve Learned’ with Burr Ridge Life Coach Jim Fannin: Esquire magazine features the Village resident, motivational speaker and life coach in their May interview—and he tells us why the Cubs lose.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news: