Fight at Sushi Joint, Car Burglar Caught in the Act: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 23-29.
TUESDAY, JAN. 29
Late Night Fight
Police responded at 1 a.m. to an argument between two people at Wok'n Fire that resulted in one subject pushing the other, police said. The victim did not sign a complaint, so no charges were filed.
$1K Goes Missing
A complainant from the 11400 block of Woodglen Lane reported at 10:06 a.m. that $1,000 had been fraudulently withdrawn from a bank account belonging to the complainant, police said. Police provided no suspect information.
TUESDAY, JAN. 27
To Catch a Car Burglar
Homeowners from the 1100 block of Woodview Road reported to police at 12:34 a.m. that they arrived home that night to find someone wearing dark clothes inside their unlocked vehicle parked in the driveway, police said.
The person fled the area on foot, police said, and responding officers could not find him or her. Police don't have a description of the person.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
See past Burr Ridge blotters:
- Arrest on Battery Warrant, 6 Charged with License Violations: Police Blotter
- Man Charged With Scalping Swedish House Mafia Tickets
- Pot Possession, Suspended License Charges
- Cicero Man Charged with Attempted Identity Theft
- Brookhaven Employee Steals Sandwich, Then Fired
- Burr Ridge Home Egged, Xmas Decorations Damaged
- 2 DUIs, Slew of Suspended License Charges
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.