Trustee Announces Run for Mayor, Foul Play 'Not Ruled Out' on Madison Fire: Week in Review
Patch looks back at five of the most read stories from the week of Nov. 26 to Nov. 30.
1. Trustee Bob Sodikoff to Run Against Gary Grasso for Burr Ridge Mayor: Sodikoff was one of three trustees who said Monday night that they did not support Grasso's intention to serve as the mayor of Burrr Ridge and a DuPage County Board member simultaneously.
2. Madison Street Fire: Foul Play 'Not Ruled Out' as Investigation Continues: Tri-State Fire Protection District Deputy Chief Jack Mancione said it has not been determined if foul play led to the Nov. 15 fire that damaged three business spaces, but it hasn't been ruled out.
3. Burr Ridge Man Charged with 2 DUIs in 5 Days: Police Blotter: Burr Ridge police reports, Nov. 20-27.
4. Burr Ridge Trustees Grela, Wott Won't Seek Re-Election in 2013: The two trustees announced their decisions at Monday night's Village of Burr Ridge Board of Trustees meeting.
5. D86 Board OKs Tentative $75 Million Balloon Tax Levy: The amount the district actually gets permission to collect next spring will likely be significantly lower once the district's total EAV and new construction numbers are known.