Stolen Semi Recovered in Burr Ridge: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Oct. 24-30.
TUESDAY, OCT. 30
Fraudulent Withdrawal Made
A resident of the 10 block of Todor Court reported at 1:38 p.m. an unauthorized withdrawal from a line of credit. Police did not say how much the withdrawal was for. An investigation is pending.
MONDAY, OCT. 29
Stolen Semi Truck Found
An unoccupied semi-tractor was found near the intersection of Meadowbrook Drive and 83rd Street at 11:56 a.m. Police said they discovered the truck had been stolen from an owner in Chicago, to whom it was returned.
Bank Account Illegally Tapped
A complainant from the 6800 block of High Grove Boulevard reported at 3:53 p.m. suspected fraudulent use of his checking account. Police did not say if any money was lost. An investigation is pending.
FRIDAY, OCT. 26
Unauthorized Laptop Purchase Made
A complainant from the 8500 block of Johnston Road reported at 12:01 p.m. that someone had used his debit card to purchase of a laptop computer. Police said an investigation is pending.
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 24
Political Sign Snagged
A complainant from the 8600 block of County Line Road reported at 10:24 p.m. that a political sign had been removed from his front yard.
- Two Men Charged With Cocaine Possession: Police Blotter
- Teen Sets Off Smoke Bomb During Football Game: Police Blotter
- Police Find 2 Children Stabbed to Death in Naperville Home
- $5,000 Generator Stolen from Clarendon Hills Home: Police Blotter
- Hinsdale South Grad's Alleged Murderer Pleads Not Guilty: Court Watch
- Two Thefts Occur at Hinsdale ManorCare: Police Blotter
- Man Swings at Police Officer after Traffic Stop: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.