Pot Possession, Suspended License Charges: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 8-15.
MONDAY, JAN. 14
Burr Ridge Teen Found with Pot
Bryan Taheri, 19, of the 8100 block of Lake Ridge Drive, Burr Ridge, was charged with possession of cannabis after a traffic stop on German Church Road at 9:20 p.m., police said. He was released to appear in court.
SUNDAY, JAN. 13
Driver Caught with Suspended License
Shauna Chevalier, 29, of the 600 block of Darcy Avenue, Joliet, was charged with driving with a suspended license after a traffic stop near the intersection of Route 83 and Central Avenue at 4:22 p.m., police said. She was released to appear in court.
THURSDAY, JAN. 10
Suspended License Charge for Orland Woman
Stefanie Stoterau, 26, of the 15300 block of Hollywood Drive, Orland Park, was charged with driving with a suspended license and registration and without insurance during a traffic stop near the intersection of Madison and 83rd streets at 8:59 a.m., police said. She was released to appear in court.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
- Cicero Man Charged with Attempted Identity Theft: Police Blotter
- Brookhaven Employee Steals Sandwich, Then Fired: Police Blotter
- Burr Ridge Home Egged, Xmas Decorations Damaged: Police Blotter
- 2 DUIs, Slew of Suspended License Charges: Police Blotter
- Stolen Car Found with 3 People Inside: Police Blotter
- Driver Under the Influence of Drugs Involved in Accident: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.