Mirror Stolen from Outside Home, Car Window Smashed: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 8-15.
TUESDAY, JAN. 15
A mirror was taken from in front of a house in the 0-100 block of Hidden Lake Drive, according to a police report filed by the resident at 1:31 p.m., police said. Police did not provide an exact value for the mirror but said it was worth less than $500.
A complainant from the 8400 block of Clynderven Road reported at 8:05 p.m. that his or her mailbox had been knocked down, police said.
MONDAY, JAN. 14
Chairs Go Missing
Six wooden chairs were reported stolen from the basement of a foreclosed home in the 0-100 block of Dougshire Court, police said. The report was filed at 2:28 p.m.
SATURDAY, JAN. 12
Car Window Smashed
A complainant from the 100 block of Carriage Way Drive reported at 10:49 a.m. that a rear window on his car had been broken, police said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
- Cicero Man Charged with Attempted Identity Theft: Police Blotter
- Brookhaven Employee Steals Sandwich, Then Fired: Police Blotter
- Burr Ridge Home Egged, Xmas Decorations Damaged: Police Blotter
- 2 DUIs, Slew of Suspended License Charges: Police Blotter
- Stolen Car Found with 3 People Inside: Police Blotter
- Driver Under the Influence of Drugs Involved in Accident: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing email@example.com. We will verify and report the outcome.