Marijuana Possession, $400 Charged in Identity Theft: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Feb. 28-March 2.
Saturday, March 2
Driving with a suspended license
Jason Serruys, 26, of the 200 block of South Lincoln in Westmont, was arrested around 12:51 a.m. near County Line Road and I-55, police said. He was charged with driving with a suspended license.
Friday, March 1
$400 charged under resident's identity
Someone opened an account and charged $400 using the identity of a resident in the 100 block of Oak Ridge Drive, police said. The case is under investigation.
Uninsured motor vehicle
The driver of a 2004 Chevrolet was cited for speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle around 11:14 p.m. in the 00W300 block of South Frontage Road, police said.
Thursday, Feb. 28
Three men were arrested around 3:59 p.m. near County Line Road and Interstate 55, police said. Angelo Quinones, 21, of the 1300 block of North Rockwell in Chicago, Devin Lee Loggins, 21, of the 16000 block of South School Street in South Holland, and Thomas Lee, 27, of the 6200 block of North Kedvale Avenue in Chicago, were charged with possession of cannabis.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
See past Burr Ridge blotters:
- State's Attorney Impersonator, 2 Catalytic Converter Thefts: Police
- Willowbrook Man Among 3 Charged With Robbing Juvenile
- Fight Allegations at Five Seasons Club, 2 DUIs: Police Blotter
- IRS Impersonators Call 2 Burr Ridge residents
- Identity Theft Leads to $750 Lingerie Purchase: Police Blotter
- Man Fakes Armed Robbery Call to Get Gas Faster: Police
- $350 eBay Fraud, Car Burglary on Madison: Burr Ridge Police Blotter
- Elderly Residents Targeted in 2 Ruse Burglaries
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police