Man Charged With Burr Ridge Burglary, Appeal of D86 Racy Movie Decision Filed: Week in Review
Patch looks back at five of the most read stories from the week of Oct. 8 to Oct. 12.
1. Oak Lawn Man Charged With Burr Ridge Burglary: Kenneth Jackson has been charged with a residential burglary from May as well as aggravated battery of a police officer.
2. D86 Parent Appealing Superintendent's Ruling on Objection to Sex-Heavy Movies: Superintendent Nick Wahl's decision supported the Hinsdale South English department.
3. Drew Peterson's Mother, a Former Burr Ridge Resident, Dies: The convicted wife-killer's mother, a former Burr Ridge resident, passed away this week.
4. Compass Truck School to be Phased Out After Village Annexes Land: Burr Ridge staff is working on an agreement with Compass that will annex the unincorporated property and end the trucking school by next March.
5. 3 Burr Ridge Homes Priced Above $1 Million Among New Listings: House Hunt: Patch has a look at the pricier listings new to the Burr Ridge and Willowbrook markets, courtesy of AOL Real Estate.