DUI, Hit and Run, Warrant Arrest: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Sept. 19-26.
SUNDAY, SEPT. 23
Hit and Run Reported
A driver said a car struck his car in the 600 block of Burr Ridge Parkway around 3:30 p.m. There were no witnesses.
SATURDAY, SEPT. 22
Burr Ridge Man Gets DUI
Alex Buckridge, 21, of the 8300 block of County Line Road appeared to be under the influence of alcohol during a traffic stop for improper lane use near the intersection of County Line Road and I-55 at 3:36 a.m., and failed an ensuing breath test, police said.
Buckridge was charged with DUI and improper lane use, and was released to appear in court.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 20
Warrant Arrest Made
William Spaulding, 49, of the 18100 block of Wildwood Avenue, Lansing, was arrested on a DuPage County warrant for contempt of court during a traffic stop near the intersection of County Line and Plainfield roads at 11:43 a.m., police said.
Spaulding was released to appear in court.
You might also like to read:
- Fraudulent PayPal Account Used for $500 in Charges: Police Blotter
- Car Window Shattered, Workers on Strike Get Vulgar: Police Blotter
- Employee Falsifies Paycheck, Silver Flatware Missing from Burr Ridge Home: Police Blotter
- Woman Gets DUI, Motorcyclists Get Cut Off by SUV: Police Blotter
- Hundreds in Cash Stolen from Purse, False Tax Return Filed: Police Blotter
- Reports of Serious Crime in Burr Ridge Down During FY 2012
Police blotter information is provided by the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.