Car Drives over Lawns, Pandering on Burr Ridge Parkway: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, March 11-13.
Wednesday, March 13
Accidental calls from collection agency
A resident in the 8200 block of Lake Ridge Drive reported receiving numerous calls from a collection agency asking for account information, police said. An officer called the collection agency and determined they had the wrong information and were calling the wrong person.
Uninsured motor vehicle
A driver was cited for speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle around 8:55 a.m. near the intersection of Wolf and 74th Street, police said.
Tuesday, March 12
Uninsured motor vehicles
Two drivers were cited for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving with expired registration. One incident occurred around 10:05 a.m. in the 8500 block of Kingery Highway, while the other happened around 1:11 p.m. near the intersection of Rte. 83 and 91st Street.
Monday, March 11
Car drives over lawns
A car drove over a lawn in the 8900 block of Glemora Drive, police said. The incident was reported around 7:56 a.m.
A car also drove over a lawn in the 100 block of Ashton Drive, police said. That incident was reported around 8:06 a.m.
John R. Guerrio, 25, of the 300 block of Swift Road in Itasca, was arrested on a DuPage County warrant around 11:54 a.m. near County Line Road and I-55, police said.
Pandering on Burr Ridge Parkway
Two homeless people were found pandering in the 100 block of Burr Ridge Parkway, police said. They told police they were staying at a hotel in Romeoville. Officers transported them out of town.
DUI near South Frontage and Grant
Lindsay Krantz, 28, of the 1000 block of Woodview Court in Aurora, was arrested around 9:23 p.m. near the intersection of South Frontage Road and Grant, police said. She was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
See past Burr Ridge blotters:
- State's Attorney Impersonator, 2 Catalytic Converter Thefts: Police
- Willowbrook Man Among 3 Charged With Robbing Juvenile
- Fight Allegations at Five Seasons Club, 2 DUIs: Police Blotter
- IRS Impersonators Call 2 Burr Ridge residents
- Identity Theft Leads to $750 Lingerie Purchase: Police Blotter
- Man Fakes Armed Robbery Call to Get Gas Faster: Police
- $350 eBay Fraud, Car Burglary on Madison: Burr Ridge Police Blotter
- Elderly Residents Targeted in 2 Ruse Burglaries
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police