Burr Ridge Lawyer Liable for Lost $2.3M, 1 of 23 Stolen Guns Recovered : Week in Review
Patch looks back at five of the most-read stories from the week of Feb. 18 to Feb. 22.
1. One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police: Burr Ridge resident Daniel Swayka was also found to be in possession of a shotgun and 900 rounds of ammunition without a valid gun-owner's license, police said.
2. Radio-Host Lawyer Responsible for Mishandled $2.3M, Judge Rules: Kathleen and Stanley Niew were ruled to be liable for damages related to $2.3 million that went missing while under their law firm's management.
3. Teardowns.com 'A Disruptor' in Real Estate Industry, Owner Says: Hinsdale resident Brian Hickey started Teardown.com in 2001 to directly connect sellers of property with redevelopment potential with interested buyers.
4. Underage Party Busted, Restaurant Employee Fights Coworker: Police Blotter: Burr Ridge police reports, Feb. 13-19.
5. Boys Swimming: Hinsdale South Sends 2 Individuals, 2 Relays to State: The Hornets finished fifth as a team at this weekend's Lyons Township Sectional.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news: