Brookhaven Employee Steals Sandwich, Then Fired: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 3-7.
MONDAY, JAN. 7
An employee at Brookhaven Marketplace, 100 Burr Ridge Pkwy., was fired after the store told police at 1:34 p.m. that the employee stole a panini sandwich. No arrest was made, police said.
FRIDAY, JAN. 4
A complainant from the 800 block of Lake Ridge Drive reported at 12:35 p.m. that a hat that was supposed to be delivered to the complainant's home by UPS was never received, police said.
Several similar Burr Ridge delivery thefts have been reported in recent weeks.
THURSDAY, JAN. 3
Gym Locker Theft
A complainant reported at 11:50 a.m. that a pair of pants, a set of car keys and a cell phone were taken from an unlocked locker at Life Time Fitness, 601 Burr Ridge Pkwy., police said. No suspect information was provided.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
- Burr Ridge Home Egged, Xmas Decorations Damaged: Police Blotter
- 2 DUIs, Slew of Suspended License Charges: Police Blotter
- Stolen Car Found with 3 People Inside: Police Blotter
- Driver Under the Influence of Drugs Involved in Accident: Police Blotter
- Hit and Run, License Violations in Burr Ridge: Police Blotter
- Rash of Delivery Thefts Reported: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Burr Ridge Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.