Accused Killer Back in Court, ATM Tampering Leads to Fraud: Crime Catch-Up
Check out this week's crime stories out of Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge.
Look back at all the crime stories published this week on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills and Burr Ridge Patch.
- Items Stolen During Burr Ridge Burglary Found in Chicago: Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 30-Feb. 5.
- Attempted Break-in, DUI, Homes Egged: Clarendon Hills police reports, Jan. 31-Feb. 6.
- Cell Phone Thrown at Window Does $500 of Damage: Hinsdale police reports, Jan. 29-Feb. 4.
- DUI, Pot Possession, Suspended License Violation: Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 30-Feb. 5.
- Accused O'Laughlin Killer Returns to Court as Own Lawyer: One hearing after his pro se motion was granted, John L. Wilson received 2,600 pages of discovery documents Wednesday and his request to have his hands freed from cuffs during future proceedings will be considered in March.
- Footprints in the Snow Lead Police Sergeant to Burglary Suspect: The Chicago man was apprehended after breaking his ankle jumping down from a garage he scaled.
- Hinsdale ATM Tampering Leads to Fraudulent Withdrawals: Officials from two Hinsdale banks told police that skimming devices that record customer information including PIN numbers were likely placed on their ATMs in recent weeks.
- Warrant Arrest, Suspended License, No License: Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 23-29.
- DuPage DUI Arrests, Feb. 3: Get the details in this week's roundup.