5 D181 Board Candidates Vying for 3 Seats
Sarah Lewensohn is the only sitting board member seeking re-election to the District 181 Board of Education in April.
The five folks who filed their nominating papers to run for three open District 181 school board seats on the first day they were able to do so will be the only five candidates on the April 9 ballot, an email from board clerk Jean Duggan said.
The portion of the ballot for District 181 Board of Education will include, in this order:
- Jill Vorobiev
- Gary Clarin
- Mridu Garg
- Richard Fitzgerald
- Sarah Lewensohn
All five candidates filed on the same day, Dec. 19, so a lottery held on Dec. 28 determined the ballot order.
Lewensohn is the only sitting board member seeking re-election. The other four would be first-term members.
The seats of Lewensohn, Yvonne Mayer and Russell Rhoads are those that are up for grabs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on local news:
More 2013 election news:
- 3 Clarendon Hills Trustee Candidates Unopposed in April Election
- Village President Tom Cauley Unopposed in 2013 Election
- Dianne Barrett Not Among 9 Running for D86 Board: Election 2013
- Election 2013: 3 to Run for Burr Ridge Mayor, 5 for Village Board
- Election 2013: Board Member Lewensohn Among First 5 D181 Candidates to File
- Election 2013: 3 Candidates File For Burr Ridge Mayoral Race on 1st Day
- Election 2013: D86 Parent Who Opposed Sex-Heavy Movies Seeking School Board Seat
- State Extends Local Elections Filing Deadline to 5 p.m. Dec. 26
- Burr Ridge Trustees Grela, Wott Won't Seek Re-Election in 2013
- Trustee Bob Sodikoff to Run Against Gary Grasso for Burr Ridge Mayor
- D181 Election: Three Up For Re-election Either Not Running, Not Sure
- Election 2013: Hinsdale Caucus Set to Finalize Village, D181 Slates