$350 eBay Fraud, Car Burglary on Madison: Burr Ridge Police Blotter
Burr Ridge Police Reports, Feb. 15-19.
TUESDAY, FEB. 19
No pallets for you
A man searching for pallets on the 100 block of Burr Ridge Parkway around 8:50 p.m. was cited with a local ordinance violation for salvaging without a permit, police said. He was told to get a permit before continuing his search.
SATURDAY, FEB. 16
$350 eBay fraud
A business on the 00 block of Burr Ridge Parkway bought more than $350 worth of merchandise off of eBay but never received the items, police said. The eBay Fraud Department said it would reimburse the business.
FRIDAY, FEB. 15
Car burglary on Madison
A purse filled with $50 cash and $300 worth of gift cards was taken from a BMW parked on the 6900 block of Madison Street around 6:36 p.m., police said. The burglar entered the car by smashing its rear window.
Illegal transportation of alcohol
A passenger was cited for illegal transportation of alcohol when the car he was riding in was stopped for speeding near the intersection of 79th and County Line Road around 5:36 p.m., police said. The driver, Hector Najera, 33, of the 400 block of West 150th Street in Harvey, was charged with driving with a suspended license and cited for speeding, police said.
Ronald Palmore, 28, address unknown, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation around 12:47 p.m. when the car he was riding in was stopped on the 6900 block of Veterans Boulevard, police said. The driver was released without charges pending further investigation.
Stephen Fuller, 27, of the 200 block of Clarendon Lane in Bolingbrook, was arrested around 1:13 a.m. on an outstanding burglary warrant from the Lisle Police Department, police said. Fuller was a passenger in a car stopped for improper lane usage near County Line Road and Interstate 55, police said. The driver was cited with the traffic violation.
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news:
See past Burr Ridge blotters:
- One of 23 Guns Stolen During Burglary Found in Burr Ridge Home: Police
- Underage Party Busted, Restaurant Employee Fights Coworker: Police Blotter
- Vulgar Phone Call, DUI, Criminal Damage: Police Blotter
- $1,500 in Parts Removed from 2 Cars: Police Blotter
- Items Stolen During Burr Ridge Burglary Found in Chicago: Police Blotter
- Warrant Arrest, Suspended License, No License: Police Blotter
- Fight at Sushi Joint, Car Burglar Caught in the Act: Police Blotter
- Arrest on Battery Warrant, 6 Charged with License Violations: Police Blotter