2 Middle-Schoolers Charged with Pot Possession: Police Blotter
Hinsdale police reports, Jan. 8-14.
WEDNESDAY, JAN. 9
Middle-Schoolers Caught with Cannabis
Two 13-year-old boys, one from Hinsdale and one from Burr Ridge, were charged with possession of cannabis after they were found with the drug while at Hinsdale Middle School at 8:48 a.m., police said.
School officials reported to police that while on school grounds the two teens were in possession of a green leafy substance they determined was cannabis. The boys were charged by police as juveniles and released to their parents.
Xmas Decorations Damaged
A resident from the 500 block of North Vine Street reported to police that plastic Christmas decorations on their property valued at $170 were damaged between 9 p.m. Jan. 8 and 5 p.m. Jan. 9.
The case is under investigation.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills news:
- Stolen Car Found in Hinsdale, Phony Comcast Account Opened: Police Blotter
- 3 More Car Burglaries, $1,850 in Copper Pipe Stolen: Police Blotter
- Computer Equipment Stolen from Hinsdale School: Police Blotter
- Hinsdale Home Burglarized While Owners on Vacation: Police Blotter
- 6 DUIs, 41 Seat Belt Citations Handed Out During Holiday Crackdown
- 4 Related Car Burglaries Reported in Hinsdale: Police Blotter
- 3 Bags of Cocaine Found at Gas Station: Police Blotter
- Driver Under the Influence of Drugs Involved in Accident: Police Blotter
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies, including the Hinsdale Police Department. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will verify and report the outcome.