$1.4 Million Home Among 4 Sales, $14K in Silverware Stolen: Week in Review
Patch looks back at the most read stories of the week of Jan. 21-25.
1. $1.4 Million Johnston Drive Home Recently Sold: Four Burr Ridge homes were sold during the week preceding County Line Properties' latest blog post.
2. $14K in Silverware Missing from Hinsdale Home: Police Blotter: The items were reported missing on Jan. 10, but are believed to have been taken some time in 2012.
3. Man Charged With Scalping Swedish House Mafia Tickets: Police Blotter: Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 16-22.
4. Owner of The Hills Cafe & Pizza Hopes New Diner Will Fill Niche: Shane Johnson says he thinks The Hills, at the corner of Prospect and Park in downtown Clarendon Hills, will become a go-to spot for locals and a destination for nonresidents, as well.
5. 4-Acre Burr Ridge Property Listed at $600K: House Hunt: Patch has a look at some of the homes included among AOL Real Estate's Burr Ridge and listings.
Man Charged With Scalping Swedish House Mafia Tickets: Police Blotter
Burr Ridge police reports, Jan. 16-22.
SATURDAY, JAN. 19
Car Break-in Reported
A complainant reported at 7:59 a.m. that the passenger window of her car parked in the 16W100 block of 83rd Street had been broken and a diaper bag taken from it, police said. Police didn't provide suspect information.
FRIDAY, JAN. 18
Ticket Scalper Charged
Rami Wahood, 25, of the 100 block of Circle Ridge, Burr Ridge, was charged with ticket scalping after police say he attempted to sell two tickets to a Feb. 20 Swedish House Mafia concert at United Center to an undercover officer for more than face value.
Police said the offense is a misdemeanor. Wahood was released to appear in court.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Burr Ridge news: