Due to the recent storm, the Village will provide emergency curbside branch pick-up beginning Monday, June 27. ALL BRANCHES MUST BE PLACED AT THE CURB BY 7:00 AM, MONDAY, JUNE 27. Once our crews have been down your street they will not return.
Please follow the regular brush chipping program requirements:
- This program is intended only for storm-related damage
- Only branches will be accepted and they must not exceed 4" in diameter
- Large trees will not be accepted
- Branches must be stacked neatly on the parkway with all stem/butt ends toward the street.
- Branches must not be tied with string, wire, etc. Branches must be free of wire, staples, nails or metal of any kind.
- Branches and twigs shorter than 18 inches should be placed in a yard waste bag for removal by your waste hauler.
The regular fall brush-chipping program will resume on the following dates in October.
- October 10 - North of 79th Street
- October 17 - South of 79th Street
Questions? Call Public Works at (630) 323-4733 or the Village Hall at (630) 654-8181.